Post-it® Custom Printed Notes Half-Cube — C450 3-3/8" x 3-3/8" x 1-3/4"
3-3/8" x 3-3/8" x 1-3/4" pricing:
Extras / Options:
- Full-Color Printing!
- Capture more attention by printing on ALL 5 SIDES!
- Vivid, photo-quality images available on all 4 sides.
- Side print with or without sheet printing.
- White paper only on all quantities.
- Print a different message or graphic on each sheet with Changeable Copy.
- Print up to four different Alternating Designs on sheets.
- Mini-pallets available for 99Ē (G) each.
- Full-color stock art available at no extra charge, requires 4-color process printing.
- Same adhesive as our Post-itŪ Notes.
- Made in U.S.A.
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for set-up, screens, PMS inks (fluorescent, special mix and metallic inks not included), ruled lines on sheets upon request, virtual samples
Production Time: 7 working days after receipt of complete order or after approval of proof. Add 2 working days for sheet printing.
- Approximate notes half-cube size: 3-3/8" x 3-3/8" x 1-3/4"
- Approximate Imprint area for each side: 3" x 1-3/8"; bleeds available.
- Approximate Imprint area for each sheet: 3" x 3"; NO BLEEDS.
- Print a different message on each side (min. 500 cubes).
- Print each of the four sides in a different single color for the price of one color (min. 500 cubes).
- For 4-color process printing, all PMS inks will be converted to the closest possible match. Exact match cannot be guaranteed. No fluorescent, special mix or metallic inks.
- Individually shrink-wrapped.
- Other sizes available.
- All Post-itŪ Notes are recyclable. Please recycle.
Customers Also Purchased:
Standard Paper Colors
- Uncoated Stock
Recycled Paper Colors
- Call for pricing on notes cubes.
- Uncoated Stock.
Standard Ink Colors
- Your message can be imprinted directly onto the product in any of these ink colors. Fluorescent, metallic and special mix inks are not standard, upcharges may apply.
- PMS number listed next to standard color is a very close representation of standard color.
- For 4-color process printing, all PMS inks will be converted to the closest possible 4-color process match. Exact match cannot be guaranteed.